For the safety of all guests of Alpha’s Discovery Club, please ensure you follow these Party Rules:
- Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising children at the party. Alpha’s Discovery Club is not responsible for supervising children at the facility. Children at the facility are the sole responsibility of the parents.
- Parents may drop off children at the party if there is a parent who agrees to supervise the child. The ratio of parent to child should not exceed 1:5.
- Socks are mandatory in the facility. There are no bare feet or shoes allowed.
- Strollers are not allowed in the facility. Please keep strollers in the car as there is limited space available in the entrance area to store them.
- No Piñatas allowed in the facility.
- No chewing gum allowed in the facility as it is a choking hazard.
- Do not remove balls out of the ball pool. Balls must remain inside the ball pool at all times.
- Parents may bring in NUT FREE food and drinks to enjoy in the party room. Food and drink is limited to designated areas. No food/drinks allowed in the princess or toddler areas.
- Parents may bring balloons and table decorations into the party room. Balloons must be free-standing with weights. There are no wall decorations or confetti allowed.
- No presents are to be opened at the facility, as we do not want items to go missing or to be brought into the gym area.
- Loot bags may only be handed out as guests leave the party, as we do not want loot bag items in the facility or gym. Many loot bag items are choking hazards.
- Parents must confirm the number of children (2-10 years old) attending the party two days prior to the party.
- Parents must confirm all cake or catering orders at least one week in advance of the party date.
- Parents and their guests must not arrive more than 15 min before the start of the party. Parents and their guests must leave the facility within 15 minutes of the end of their party. Additional time will be charged if these times are exceeded.
- Please keep valuables within your reach. Alpha’s Discovery Club is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Parents hosting the party will be charged the replacement cost of any damaged item that was caused by a guest at the party.
- Program activities may be modified at the discretion of Alpha’s Discovery Club.
- Parents and guests agree to use the facility at their own risk and advise guests of facility rules.
- A non-refundable deposit is taken to confirm the party date and time.
Website Services Provided by Teach Me Social